Skip to content
Day Care: Age 2 – 4 years
Pre – Primary: Age 4 to 6 years
Grade 1 (Class of 6 to 7 years)
Devotion and circle time
– News telling, Bible stories
– missing letters, pink series, pink sentences and pictures, blue series materials, matching blue words and pictures, word lists, sentence cards and storybooks, green series materials
– Cards and counters, numeral cards, counting with numeral cards and beads, addition subtraction division, fraction , time ,length
– Computer studies is a core activity in primary school.
– body parts, care of body, sink and float, magnetism, puzzle map of the world, parts of a plant.
Art and craft
– moulding, cutting and pasting objects, drawing and painting
– dressing frames, care of self, cutting exercises, pasting and gluing,
– color box 3, arranging dark to light colors, touch fabrics, baric tablets(blind folds), sound boxes , matching sounds, smelling jars, geometrical solids, tessellations, construction triangles
Go to Top