In our playgroup classes, children are encouraged to learn through observation, communication and manipulating objects. This gives the learner a sense of acceptance, encouragement and accomplishment and makes learning fun.
Some other benefits of the playgroup offered at Appleton Schools include:
- Provision of an environment for social interaction.
- An opportunity for children to play and learn.
- Language development and communication.
- Provision of an environment for children to participate in, enjoy new activities, acquire new skills and learn
- Access to a variety of toys and equipment.
- Provision of a safe and happy place for children.
- Preparation for children to become ready for the formal learning environment.